Required – Office Manager to manage the bali-based office of award-winning Nihiwatu Resort.
The chief responsibility is the daily management of the office, driving and motivating a small team of dedicated staff, as well as supervising and assisting them to fulfil the following job functions:
* Sales, Marketing and Reservations
* Administration (filing legal processes, applications, licensing, permits)
* Logistics (guest transfers, cargo, airline ticketing)
* Human Resources
* Accounting (purchasing, accounts payable/ receivable)
* Daily co-ordination with the resort on Sumba Island
* Special projects as assigned by the Managing Director
The successful applicant will need to possess the following skills and experience:
* Excellent English communication and computer skills
* 3-4 years experience in a similar work environment
* Able to manage multiple complex tasks, while working according to a flexible schedule
* Excellent organisational skills; able to implement and maintain effective and efficient systems of control.
* Employ a pro-active approach to anticipate and prepare for any unforeseen eventualities
* Establish and maintain good public relations with government departments (e.g. Tax, Labour, Customs, Immigration), airport officials and suppliers
* Good understanding of Indonesian labour laws and other legislation
The incumbent will report to the Managing Director. Starting date is 7 February 2010.
Interested applicants to send resumes with cover letters to:
email@example.com; cover letters addressed to Ernst Ludick, Resort Manager. Please include a recent photograph and salary expectation.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.